02 July 2009

Celebrating

Queen presented a night to celebrate Michael Jackson. Though I had no energy or was in the right heart state to go to a club, I had to attend. The night was filled with energy and excitement. Everyone was there to love the music that influenced us. As the songs kept coming, my dancing feet began to do what they do. Thriller crept up after a mixture of dance songs... I went into full routine as the dance floor turned their eyes on me. No nerves, I was there to represent for the man that filled my being. Near the end, emotions got the better of me... I continue as far as can go. Soon after 2 ladies tapped me on my shoulder only to tell me that I was amazing, which only means Mr. Jackson is amazing. The moves that were borrowed were only to show a fraction of what he taught me. I love you, Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment